As I promised last night, I have completed the flash card lists for the following:
- Dr. David Black’s Grammar
- Metzger’s list from 10-500+ uses in the NT,
- and a frequency list of 100-8000+ uses within the LXX.
As you can see, Jazz got a little impatient with me taking so long and demanded that I find some way to accommodate her. Here she is hanging out with me while I work.
You can find the cards here http://quizlet.com/user/jacobncerone/. Remember, if you have an ipod touch or ipad, you can download the application flashcardlet from the app store, free of charge. Trust me, after the amount of money I have spent of useless flashcard apps, this is a steal of a deal.
- A frequency list from 1-10 uses in the NT,
- Hebrew frequency list based on Mitchell.