Vocab Pro: Vocabulary Cards
Zipped File of All Vocabulary Includes:
- Van Pelt’s Aramaic Grammar
- Mitchell’s Biblical Hebrew Frequency List
- Black’s Learn to Read New Testament Greek
- Metzger’s Frequency List
- LXX Frequency List
Note I: Please send me any corrections you find to jacobncerone [at] gmail [dot] com.
Note II: It seems like all these files get corrupted unless in a zipped file. Download the zipped file and take what you want, discard the rest.
Note III: Thanks to my good friend Doug for pointing out that PC’s have trouble with .pvoc files. I have provided instructions for loading these files straight from your device without the use of a computer.
How to Load Vocab Pro Files from the Application
- Open the Vocab Pro application. The application scene should look like this:
- Click on the folder with an arrow in the top right corner of the screen. The new scene should have a language menu. For the Hebrew and Aramaic files, select English and then Hebrew. For the Greek files, select English and the Greek:
- Click “View” and a the following screen should appear:
- Select the file (in this case “Aramaic (van Pelt)”). This screen appears.
- Click on “Download.” Repeat until you have all the cards needed!
How to Load Vocab Pro Files on Your Apple Device from Your Mac
- Download File to a location you can readily access (i.e. your desktop)
- Connect your iPod, iPhone, iPad to your computer and open itunes.
- Click on “Devices” and select the desired device:
- The following screen should appear:
- Select “Apps”:
- The following screen should appear (though customized to your specific applications):
- Select “Vocab Pro” or “Vocab Pro HD” (Selection depends on whether you have purchased the full version).
- The following screen should appear (note: I already have the Aramaic file loaded on the iPad):
- After you select “Vocab Pro” you can load your vocab files by dragging and dropping into the area named “Vocab Pro HD Documents.” or clicking the “Add…” button. See below:
- Select the file you wish to load and finish by selecting “Add”
- Your file(s) should now be available to use on your device!