Some of you might be wondering, “Why no new posts?” Well…as the title of this post suggests, it has been a long weekend.
Friday and Saturday were filled with work Christmas parties. I guess the benefit of being outsourced labor is that you get to go to two Christmas parties.
Saturday evening was spent with the Massengill clan. They treated us to a delicious meal, provided doggie socialization, and graciously celebrated my birthday.
Sunday was spent at my parents for brunch. The rest of the day was consumed by painting shutters. One coat has been applied…not to find some time within this coming week to apply a second (and maybe third) coat, reinstall them, take pictures of the work done, and finally get my bank to release our settlement check from the tornado damage.
Things to do:
- Finish preparing my sermon for Andrew and Brooke’s Wedding.
- Attend and facilitate the wedding rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner.
- Officiate at my first wedding.
- Finish Christmas shopping
- Decide which Accordance modules will best serve my future studies.